About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Monday, June 20, 2011

A Weekend to Treasure

Time for a  'girls' weekend.

  JOY unspeakable!
Fellowship.

Oneness.
Peace.


A gift of inspiration.



Carving out time for each other.



Comradery.  
Sisterhood. 

  Oneness.  Community.
and...  LOVE.

4 comments:

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

And who might these lovely ladies be??

Jean said...

You so so artistic in everything you do....even in taking photographs!! Stunning pictures!

Val said...

Lovely pictures. A perfect record of your perfect weekend.

Leslie McNeil of MarveLes Art Studios said...

Jean, thank you; I do LOVE to take pictures, and the young girls are such willing participants! It's a real joy, that's for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...