About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Eyes Have It!

It's just about the dogs today.
And they have always played a big part in our lives.
This is my son AJ's dog, 
"Reece."  
He's a short-haired, red border collie; 
a real working ranch dog, actually.  
But oh my gosh, does he have a face!  
This is his "No Ball" look. 

BUT THEN... 
"BALL!"  
Look at how his face lights up!  
Sooooo funny!
I wish I could focus this good! 
And then there's the look-alike contest!

And then there are these eyes... of our Micah-dog!   
Just resting after a session of playing ball. 
A pink... fluffy ball!  
 "Who's here?"  Check the window! 

2 comments:

QUILT ROUTES said...

Where would we be without our dogs?
You have to love them. So cute.
Deborah

Sandy said...

Dogs are so wonderful. Thanks for the small quilt that I won on 3 Creative Studios. I will treasure it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...