About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Postcard Palooza

Finishing up some postcards as I am preparing for an August-September show at Liberty Village Arts Center.  These are some of the cards I will be packaging up for them.  I like brown on blue...
Purple on blue...
Purple on purple!
I took my machine to the lake; gave a few mini lessons on couching, free motion and feathers to Annette... and also got a little free motion couching action going on with new yarns and cords!
And these finished in oranges:


 I stamped this one with pink and purple with some silver action to accent.
 Have a fabulous Saturday!  EnJOY.

7 comments:

Vicki W said...

Fabulous cards!

lori vliegen said...

wowza.....your postcards are spectacular!! now, who wouldn't want one of those (or two, or three....)!!! :))

Terri Stegmiller said...

Wow, you've been very busy! All of these are great!

Gaileann said...

These are really cute, love your color choices, they should be a big hit at your show.

Linda Stokes said...

fabulous postcards!

Leslie McNeil of MarveLes Art Studios said...

Thank you Gaileann and Linda! And all of you! I am so appreciate of the encouragement! Blessings!

Debra Spincic said...

Super postcards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...