About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Poppy Perfection

Over the past weekend, new seeds I had planted late spring... popped up!  I was thrilled every morning to see a new color come to life!
Some have black stamens, some yellow...
Creamy, sherbert-like, pinky-corals... such fabulous shades!
Delicate, fluffy layers. It reminds me of.... phyllo-pastry-type dough! 
How I love the morning light!

Poppy Perfection.  
 Awesome God, you are!

4 comments:

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

I have actually never seen a real poppy before. These are gorgeous.

Lynn said...

Beautiful flowers and beautiful photography - thank you.

QUILT ROUTES said...

These are sooo beautiful.
Deborah

lori vliegen said...

so true......only God could create something so beautiful!!
your photos are gorgeous, too!! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...