About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wild Flowers at Sunset

Simple pleasures. 

Wild flowers in a plain, clear, drinking glass.
Soaking in the last rays of the sun before it dips down below the mountains.
Playing with my new camera's settings...  these should make for some great sketchings in thread, and perhaps a new pattern or two?  What do you think?
Just a few sweet summer remembrances from our time at The Lake. 

1 comment:

Mary said...

Leslie, I need a better camera. What do you use? Your photos are gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...