About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

With Love from the Carribean!

Oh I wish! LOL. Someday, perhaps I will actually BE in the CarriBEean!  I know I would love to go and take photographs for sure! Sunbathing---not so much!  But I send my love anyway!  Here's some quick pics of the first of the new series of prints I made this past weekend, just finished.   I  adore these colors:
 The only glitzy silver thread I will ever use!  Superior's line of "Glitter!" Ummm good!
 And another tried and trusted favorite; a tri-lobal polyester from Superior, in the solid aqua color. I wanted to keep the flower the center of attention, so I chose a solid thread, but the thread is so pretty!
And not to be left out; a pretty cardstock for the back.   It's for sale on my Etsy site and you can find it here.

I can't wait to play with more, trying out different options and thread colors.  


Thanks for stopping by!  
I hope you're working  
PLAYING 
on something you adore - today!

1 comment:

Superior Threads said...

What a beautiful flower. You did an amazing job. Thank you so much for using our threads.

Ricci

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...