About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Intoxicating

The beautiful Lettering and Art is by Elvie Studio.  I was the lucky winner of this piece.  Thank you Lori; I love your art style.  It really does... intoxicate me!
Lori at Elvie Studios has a wonderful blog.  I hope you will stop by and visit it for... intoxicating inspiration!
Ahh... never do I tire of taking pictures of flowers!

The photo above is a picture that represents what the good photographers call 'bokeh."  I think.  It refers to the background---the blurring &  light circles I think.  Bokeh is camera speak for something cool.  I'm not sure what, though.  Been meaning to look it up.  But I like it!  Intoxicatingly, so!  Is intoxicatingly a word?  I wonder if it includes drooling?!  Like I do at Lori's art. (Just in my head, not in my mouth!) Okay I'll stop.  Now.
May you be intoxicated by beautiful flowers today!  It's an 'alcohol free' zone.  Get in it!

Thanks for stopping by. EnJOY your day!

All Photos by Leslie Vaskey McNeil. (subject to copyright)

2 comments:

elle said...

Definitely intoxicating!

Valerie said...

I just had to tell you how much I enjoy your blog...you turned me on to Elvie Studio too and I was so inspired I had to bust out the water colors and ink pen and play. I look forward to each and every post, please keep the wonderful Inspiration coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...