About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Montana Big Sky Fall

A September to remember... these are photos I took heading west last fall, through the slopes of the Rocky Mountain Front...



The Dearborn river...
The Clark's Fork River...
To the Swan Valley.
 Swan Lake and a quiet beach.
Water like looking glass.

Take a walk down memory lane...


 This land was made for you and me.
EnJOY.

and

Amen.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

So gorgeous! Thanks for the lovely pictures! (And the leaves arrived - they are beautiful!)

QUILT ROUTES said...

How Beautiful!
Deborah

Candied Fabrics said...

What beautiful pictures. And I see blue merle Sheltie in your sidebar - we've got one too, his name is Stirling!

Chris Daly said...

Magnificent! What a wonderful world we live in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...