About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Friday, October 7, 2011

A Gibson Park Fall

Gibson Park.  One of my favorite places to walk, saunter, take in. Such a serene landscape.  Absolutely one of the jewels of Great Falls on a gloriously golden fall afternoon.  Dappled sunlight and a squirrel... on a path to discovering more!  No nuts for me, thank you!
The lawn is still green...  I think this time of year makes it become even more interesting, with deeper shades of velvety green, combined with the golden highlights of a few patches just starting to go dormant until Jack Frost and the Snowy Brigade make their march... soon.

The leaves will be falling like it's a competition!  Another highlight of our Great Falls Skyline... the Import Depot Tower, stands as a sentinel over the park.
  A very showy Autumn, indeed!




Jack Frost is on his way.  Next week Snow predicted.  Fireplace, here we come.  In the meantime...
EnJOY the show, wherever you are!

2 comments:

elle said...

Beautiful. Gale force winds have pretty much stripped our trees. Grass is still velvety though! I luv the word picture- march of the Snowy Brigade! It's a coming!

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

These pictures are beautiful! No Fall colors here, except what we bring indoors. But I love to see the change of the seasons.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...