About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Sneak Peek

Ahhh uhhhmmm... the bead frenzy has hit in full force! And not just for making the 
I bet you can all guess what I'm doing next...

with a whole lotta beads... and cute little felted wool balls...
A beading needle... and LOTS of patience...

and a bit of a stiff neck, actually!  Time for a break--often!  And a good S-T-R-E-T-C-H.
But I am super excited about these little GEMS!  And when I get it all done, and get on with a bit of Christmas decorating at home, I hope to show you the FINAL result.

Yes, it takes LOTS and LOTS of time to strings LOTS and LOTS of beads - which I have lots of --- beads that is, not so much on the time! LOL.

I'm hoping it will be worth all the effort... come back and SEE!

7 comments:

Val said...

I am drawn to shiny things so when I saw the thumbnail that went with your blog in my list I just had to have a look :D
The beads are wonderful. I want to run them through my fingers. Your garland will be spectacular and definitely well worth the effort :)

elle said...

You find the darndest, cutest, most time consuming things to do. And then not happy to keep them all to yourself, you spread the joy and I have to start stringing before I even see what you are doing! Absolutely dazzling!

HollyM said...

I'm very intrigued with eh beads. They are so pretty.

Kathleen said...

Looking at this and the antique spools makes me want to set up a small tree and go to town beading, but alas, Cotton my 6 mo old cat would make havoc of it, so I will just enjoy your photos for now!

Cathy H said...

Can't wait to see what you are making.......looks great so far....Cathy

Jan said...

Of course I will be back to see. You have the most intriguing photos! I have a pile of decorated spools here next to me, thanks to you and Kelli. So fun!

Lynn said...

Finally catching up on my reading - love those photos as they just sparkle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...