About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Time for Gathering In Thankfulness

The leaves are all gone, except in our home!  This is a favorite fall wall hanging... lots of couching, lots of feathers in the background, and fun stitching I enjoyed doing VERY much!
 I loved practicing my feathers on this little Quilt.  And it's part of a little 'vignette' I enjoy as part of our Thanksgiving decorations.  

 It's a "Wooly Lady" pattern... but I couldn't find it to show you... (uhhmmm... I know... an ongoing problem with my organization apparently!)


Gathering in an attitude of  GRATITUDE!


 Ahhh yes... gathering in.  If our only prayer was to say "Thank You, Thank You, Thank You" --- it would be enough.  

HAPPY and GRATEFUL THANKSGIVING to you! 

10 comments:

Vicki W said...

It's beautiful and it's perfect Autumn decoration!

MariƩ said...

Oh I love the couching and the quilting really marvelous!

Terri Stegmiller said...

A beautiful quilt and beautiful feather quilting! Happy Thanksgiving!

rvquilter said...

Beautiful! I am thankful I found your wonderful
blog this summer :) so much inspiration!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Cathy H said...

Your work is beautiful, and those feathers look great......

elle said...

Glorious Goodness. Luv those leaves! A blessed Thanksgiving Leslie and Brian

Jean said...

I am grateful to finding your blog with your inspiration!

Margaret Applin said...

Leslie, what an absolutely gorgeous quilt!!! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Jean said...

One quick question...where do you buy the miniature rings you use on the back of cards for hanging? Thanks for your response.

Chris Daly said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving. Beautiful wall hanging.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...