About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Monday, December 5, 2011

A Beaded Garland and Blog Love!

Ah. Yes!  A Beaded Garland!  And I'm thinking these adorable little garlands are the perfect compliment to the little antique, decorated, beaded and wrapped thread spool ornaments I've SEW enjoyed making (and still am!) #32... and counting! 
The little antique spool ornaments will go out a bit early as my December BLOG LOVE to:   
LYNN G.-Nebraska, 
DARCEY P.-Canada 
 JAN B.-Oregon
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
My pictures aren't so great... and I've had no time to really decorate the tree, as this had to be dismantled to take to the show... maybe I can get some light that will be more inspiring when the tree is all done.

But I am loving how the garland looks with the spools.  I hope you do too!



And special thanks to my sweet southern friend -- (my SFF you know)--- Linda Sue for the cool package of.... (drumroll)  of THREAD SPOOLS I received today.  Yay! 
Be Merry and Bright!  God Bless.

9 comments:

Trillian said...

You have a wonderfull Christmas Tree!

Brenda from Songbird Designs said...

I just LOVE these decorated spools! I wish I still had some of my grandmother's!! You do such beautiful work and I get a blessing just looking at it! It makes my heart smile! :o)

Vicki W said...

What a beautiful tree!

Lynn said...

Thank you for drawing my name for one of those cute spools - it will look great on my tree and then I plan to hang it in my sewing room the rest of the year. It is too pretty to be in a box all year except Christmas.
Will be watching my mail for this special delivery!

darcey said...

Leslie, you are a delight! Thank you so much for the ornament. My Christmas tree has only 'one of a kind' ornaments on it. No doubles and many made by friends over the years. I am thrilled to be blessed with another special ornament.
Merry Christmas!\
Darcey
xxoo

Margaret Applin said...

Leslie, what a fabulous idea!!! I love the thread spools! They are such eye candy hanging there wrapped with cool and colorful threads!!! Did you really bead all that garland???

elle said...

They are really MARVELOUS, Leslie. very cute and I can see they would be quite addicting! lol

flamingoquilter said...

Thanks again for a present of your wonderful art!!!! I now have a use for those wonderful wooden spools....thank you and Merry Christmas!!!!!

Cathy H said...

Hi Leslie, your Christmas tree is beautiful...having your own special decorations give it extra charm.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...