Some of my Gelli prints were pretty-messy-not-so-great! Some of them... okay-cool.
|Photo 1 results in Photo 8, below|
|Photo 2 results in Photo 11|
|Picture 4 Paint with Mica powder on top|
And then I used this foam stamp, pressing it into the surface. Press lightly!
They'll come in handy - maybe - hopefully - someday! Fusing, embellishment, or well... something, I hope! The print below (photo 8) is from the first 'bubbly paint' in the first picture above. I like the bubble printed look, but not the thick paint look. Go lightly with the paint! A brayer is the ticket... and I found mine ... now.
|Close-up Photo 11|
I need another messy play day... soon!
Thanks for taking time to stop in!