About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Friday, February 24, 2012

My Life in Hearts ~

I have finished all the heart orders for donation to our sweetheart baby girl Austyn Mae.  Little Austyn continues to respond well to the chemotherapy treatments, and we thank God for that!  Her Mom and Dad thank you all for your love, prayers, and support!  I received a most sweet call of thanks from her Gramma, too... so thank you to all of you!  The fundraiser will be March 3rd at the Civic Center in Great Falls. More information on Austyn and the fundraiser can be viewed at this link.





~Thank you ALL for Shining So Brightly~
In love and humble gratitude,
Leslie
SOLI DEO GLORIA~

4 comments:

Margaret Applin said...

I love these new hearts!!!!!

╰☆╮ Barb ╰☆╮ said...

My goodness - prayers go out for your niece and her family. What a fighter!

Nancy said...

Your hearts are beautiful and I will certainly lift up your niece in prayer...

Your blog is lovely and so full of color...The photographs are amazing.....

elle said...

You've captured the heart. I luv the simple style and wonky shape.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...