About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Friday, March 16, 2012

Grace and Hope Inspired ~

  Base fabric below:
 
 Three hearts.  They were cut from this fabric:
 As were these crosses:










Thank you all, for your sweet comments on our little baby grandson, Aiden. It was pure joy for us, and I know many of you would chime in!  It was hard to see them leave, but such a gift to have them for a visit.

Have a great Friday~ and EnJOY!

4 comments:

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Love all the beautiful stitching.

Margaret Applin said...

ooooohhhh, can't wait to see the whole piece???? It looks AWESOME!!!!

elle said...

How nice. Hope deferred ... well, it makes the heart sick so don't keep us in suspense too long! LOL

Sandy Wamble LMT said...

You are too much fun Leslie! Very Pretty! Love all your blogging, stitching and your funny personality!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...