About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Little Slice of Heaven ~

Bright eyes.
~ wide-eyed wonder every time the camera clicks~ 
(he will get used to that!)
~ grandpa time ~
~ the adorable head ~
~ adventure slidin' with mom~
they make baby sunglasses now!
~the joy of kissing a baby face!!
Thank you Lord for the gift of Aiden James!

8 comments:

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Very sweet pictures!!

Kathleen said...

So glad to hear that little Austyn is doing okay. She's precious and so is your grandson. What a handsome little man.

Terri Stegmiller said...

What a little cutie pie!!!

Margaret Applin said...

He is adorable!!!!

╰☆╮ Barb ╰☆╮ said...

You're right! This is a little slice of heaven. So precious.

Nina Lise@Mrs Moen said...

Adorable!!

HollyM said...

Oh, he is sweet!

elle said...

Aiden is indeed heavenly, Les. How very, very blessed you all are.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...