About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pressing Onward ~ Bloom!







Stitch by stitch~
I think and unwind.
Pretty threads 'sew' sublime ~
The blooms appear, in all ways, all kinds, 
and very much in their own...
good time.

May your day be filled with blooms --- and all things divine.
~Leslie~


5 comments:

╰☆╮ Barb ╰☆╮ said...

Love the photography of your quilting - great effects. Oh, and of course, love the artwork as well!

Anneke said...

All the stitches make beautiful artwork! Wow!!! Beautiful pictures, yes indeed!

elle said...

Oh, my goodness. A poet. Of course, but does she know it? Do her feet show it? Longfellows??? Never mind, stand firmly on the rock foundation, reach for the Son and Bloom! It really is what you do best!

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...

SO beautiful! I love the sparkle in it. Great poem too Leslie! :)

Renee! said...

Leslie! Hello... this is sooooo beautiful! It must have taken you hours... you're very talented! Thanks for sharing on Sneak Peek Friday...
Renee
xoxo
www.fussitup.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...