About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Friday, March 23, 2012

Psalm 23


A most beloved scripture, is Psalm 23.   It's been such a wonder for me as I have studied and prepared messages on this well-known passage... to learn about how we are {just} like sheep!

Did you know that the first verse, "The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want" should not be interpreted as if to say: The Lord is my Savior?"  It speaks to us as those who know Him already as the Savior... and now it takes us beyond... asking us...  is he your Shepherd?  

Ahh... now that is where the adventure begins!  To follow Him ~ means to pursue Him! 

Trust Him.  He knows the way. 

The Good Shepherd. 
~EnJoy your day~
Linking up with JRU Studio 

I hope you go and enjoy others who have joined in the Friday Delight there today.
SOLI DEO GLORIA!

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Simply - {beautiful}!

Blessings!

~michelle pendergrass said...

That's gorgeous!!

Renee! said...

So beautiful! Psalm 23 is one of my favorites!!!! Thanks for this awesome post!
Have a great weekend...
Renee
xoxo
P.s... thanks for following me... I look forward to following you too!
www.fussitup.blogspot.com

Jessie said...

To follow Him is to pursue him. Gorgeous cross!

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...

Love it! Love your thoughts here today. Beautiful cross too! :)

elle said...

A heart in the centre where two cross, a place of glory.

peggy aplSEEDS said...

i wonder if you have read philip keller's book "a shepherd looks at psalm 23"? i really enjoyed learning more about shepherds and sheep in this book. beautiful cross!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...