About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Monday, April 16, 2012

The Four U's of Grace ~~~

detail from "Fruit of The Spirit"
I hope you had a great weekend; I did.  Lots of stitching, yard work and fellowship for us!  

In case you missed it, I posted the fun I had quilting on faux leather last last Monday.  You can visit that post here.  And... the winner is:


Cathy H (two blogs: "Itchin' to Stitch"  and Cathy at Studio 28!)  Congratulations, Cathy!  Please contact me with your mailing information and I will send you the faux leather fabric soon!  You're gonna love it!


Thank you everyone, for playin' along - it's always fun to do this and I appreciate all of you!  


Happy Monday and have a great week!
XO
Leslie

3 comments:

Gill said...

Thanks for a great giveaway Leslie and congratulations to Cathy!!

elle said...

unusual grace! Now that is thought provoking; is grace usual? And I'm practising being gracious to Cathy, the winner. lol I luv that beaded flower centre.

Cathy H said...

Oh My Gosh Leslie.......that's fantastic........what a lovely way to start the day.......to read your blog and find out I am the winner........Thank you so much........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...