About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Monday, May 7, 2012

An Apple *Blossom* A Day ~

All photos by Leslie McNeil
We had rain, sunshine, and cool temps this weekend, but all in all, it was beautiful, and one thing about the cooler temps, is that it keeps the blooms on the trees just a bit longer!
The Apple Blossom season always gives me pause to stop. 
Look.  Wonder.  Breathe in. 
Such Joy in those hardy little springtime blooms.  They're so lovely, aromatic, romantic and beautiful. 

We had a lovely weekend ~ here's to a great week!

1 comment:

elle said...

We haven't broke bud here so I have something to look forward to. lovely blossums. Bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...