About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Liquid Pearls for Embellishment

Liquid Pearls... are, to me, liquid magic!  And I love using them in my pursuit of embellishment!
I love pearls.  I love texture.  And I love color. And it all comes together in a beautiful colored, and textured, paint application.
All of this is packed into a cute, tiny little bottle.
They are fairly easy to apply, with a nice little tip for tiny dots or swirls, and remain dimensional and dry fairly quickly.  The piece below represents a flower center for one of the 'wall flowers' I have been playing with.  The liquid pearls was applied in pink and green.
We do not have a source here in Great Falls that offers them in all these colors, so when they went on sale on Blitsy.com, I took advantage, and ordered as many colors as were left, which weren't many.  But it was worth it.  A small bitty bottle with a big punch of color. I'm sure I'll be using them lots, and they are also great on paper, so I am told!


Have you tried this product?  I'd love to hear how, if you have!  I can't wait to show you more that I've been playing with!  


Have a great day ~

3 comments:

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

My daughter used to embellish with liquid paint, but I've never tried it on a quilt.

Donna said...

I have dimensional paint but not this kind. They do look yummy!
D~~~~

SweetArtUnlimited said...

I have never used them but that looks like it could be right up my alley!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...