About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Random ~ Sew Random ~

These pieces are - {were} part of my ongoing "Leslie! Finish It Up" series going on in the sewing studio ...
Leftover scraps, improvisational pieced. Quickly quilted!
What a great way to practice simple free motion quilting motifs.
and end up with useful items in the end!  This is satisfying, fast, and fun! 
They aren't so very big... about 12"x12" give or take.  They can function as table decor, mug rugs, and more!

A wonderful COLOR BLAST for SUMMER!  Lovely, simple, BRIGHT and BEAUTIFUL spot of color just where you need it.  And I {do} need it! :)
Summer picnic tables!  Birthdays. Weddings.  And best of all, they are a fabulous way to put a tad bit traditional and a wee bit of contemporary together.  Bits and Bits make for a big yummy bite of luscious color. These ones are newly listed in my Etsy shop, too.

Finished off with a sparkling edge in the binding with pretty metallic threads!  All new, and just listed in my Etsy shop!

I just am really lovin' the backs of these little darlings!  CUTE!

EnJOY!  Thanks so much for coming by! 

2 comments:

HollyM said...

Really pretty! You are really on a roll, finishing up your projects. It looks like you do your bindings by machine? And they sure look good!

Margaret Applin said...

Love the colors, Leslie, and they are adorable!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...