About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Monday, October 29, 2012

My Sketchbook ~ Flowers from Color

Hello there ~

Here's just another sketch of just color doodlin with watercolors I wanted to share today.  With this particular sketch, I laid down the color because... well, because it was just plain fun ~ that's all!  And then, a few weeks later, I thought I should challenge myself to see... if I could 'see flowers' within each of those colors... 

What do YOU see?  {my mom saw a mouse ~ lol}







All you need is color.  Imagination.  And a Pen! {or several, that is!}  Of course, I used my black Pitt pen, and the Bic Wite-Out pen, too... 

Go on!  

Do it!! 

And... 

EnJOY!

5 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

I hate to disagree with you my friend, but it takes a little more than that to create something so beautiful... it takes TALENT! Of which you have a huge abundance! I don't have even an ounce of that kind of artistic talent, but I sure have enough talent to know beautiful when I see it - and your flowers are beautiful!

elle said...

I think that the amount of time you have spent developing your eye and your doodles is helping you see those things that be not. ;^) But it is also encouraging that we can follow your example and practice and push limits that well, limit. Great stuff.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Oh how I love your imagination. Beautiful!!

Donna@soakinginmustard.com said...

Gorgeous flowers Leslie!

Mitzi Wolfe Zohar said...

That looks like so much fun. Thanks for the challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...