About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Monday, October 1, 2012

Taking in Autumn ~

On the Banks of the Mighty Mo... at Great Falls MT.  This is part of our wonderful Gibson Park



The river is as low as I've ever seen it... Brian and Georgia are headin' for a little adventure... where Georgia jumps in!  Surprise!  It's not your 'pool' Georgia!


SOLI DEO GLORIA!
EnJOY
Happy October Fall Blessings to you!


4 comments:

elle said...

oh, my fall photos are nowhere as gorgeous as yours, but I'm jumping in like Georgia to see what is around me better! lol

Jenni C's said...

oh i love your Dandelion photograph!

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Beautiful pictures!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

You are SO making me want to visit Montana... soon!! :) Beautiful, just beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...