About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Encourage Someone ~

A timeless message:
This is just a page from the sketchbook, what I call, 'squirrell'in around', playing with color of the Twinkling H2o's...




Yes.  Let's encourage each other today ~ and always.  
XO
Leslie

9 comments:

elle said...

I'm encouraged. You be encouraged!

madeforreal.com said...

Yes! Encourage one another and build each other up!!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Well, I'm certainly glad you've been encouraging me! I hope I've been an encouragement to others. Love what you've been up to lately!

Robbie said...

Even your 'squirrel-in' around is sooooooooooo good!

Leslie McNeil of MarveLes Art Studios said...

And I thank God for you, Elle. You are sweet encouragement every day.

Leslie McNeil of MarveLes Art Studios said...

Yes, and Amen!

Leslie McNeil of MarveLes Art Studios said...

Ahh Amy. Sweet girl. The same right back atcha! Thanks sweetpea.

Leslie McNeil of MarveLes Art Studios said...

Sweet encourager, you are, Robbie! Thanks a bunch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...