About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Thursday, November 29, 2012

From My Sketchbook ~ Narnia

The first Sunday of Advent approaches.  Our little country Church has chosen the theme for this Sunday: Hope.
If you have never seen the Narnia Chronicles in the movies, or read the books, I hope you will!  They are sweet, engaging, and incredibly creative!
And full of hope.
This is the theme of the message I am preparing, & giving this Sunday... 
 
 Perhaps you only know Jesus as a baby in the manger... 
But I pray you will know Him, more ~ 
as the God of Hope
The One who is Savior.  
Because that is really what Advent is about.  He came down from Heaven, born as a babe in the manger, 
so we could know Him better.  
That would be better ~ as in forever... and ever.  
Because that is what is meant by Life Everlasting.
Be born twice ~ you die once.
Be born only once, and you will die twice. 
Amen.
 

3 comments:

elle said...

LUV Narnia. He is not a tame lion, you know! Les, you are the best. Thanks for these reminders.

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

This is such a beautiful post Leslie. It brought tears to my eyes.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Your message is beautiful, Leslie. Beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...