About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Creative Christmas ~ Guest Post at Studio JRU ~

Hello and Happy Christmas!

No, it's not 'exactly' Christmas, but it is  t i m e  to get craftin' ... ! And you'll find a host of  g r e a t  ideas from THE most sweet of hosts ~ it's the Creative Christmas, from Jennifer, at Studio JRU for the month of December!

Jennifer at STUDIO JRU asked me to submit a craft project for her CREATIVE CHRISTMAS party!


Go ahead ~ and take just a few minutes to read about this fun little decorative glass candle.  Make some Christmas Crafting memories with your kids, grandkids, or friends!  This project is so Easy-Peasy, fun and delightful for everyone... I promise!  {and a wonderful gift to give, too}.

EnJOY!
XO
Leslie 

2 comments:

elle said...

Simply sweet idea!

darcey said...

Good Morning, Leslie
Thinking of you last night as we decorated our tree. Your little decorated spool is on it again this year. Thank you, yet again.
Darc
xxoo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...