About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Smile. Breathe. Slow Down. {Pray}

Good day everyone!

Here's a little drawing I did on my new Paper 53 app.  {am so loving this app!}.  

and I loved reading this post January 15th, 2013, from a sweet blogger:  POEM LIFE ~  and it confirmed this same message {for me}.  Three simple things {among many}... I am to do, first thing... every day, all day, in all things.
Smile.
Breathe
Slow Down.
{pray} for help in doing so! 
XO
Leslie 

1 comment:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Love this. The message and the pretty drawing! Looks like a fun app! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...