About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Winners!

Good morning from a beautiful, cold & snowy Montana this morning!  We've had about 6 new inches of snow, and it's been blowing and all that stuff.... but I'm so psyched ~ it's weekend time ~ thank goodness.  And time to announce a winner of the Rebecca Baer give-a-way ~ yay! 

First, though, here is a picture I took from my iPhone, through my office window, where my desk sits.  I posted this to my facebook account yesterday, as the skies began to clear from our recent storm:
Contrast to the picture taken below of my son, AJ, on the swather, cutting his hay ground in the dusky light from last summer.  Beautiful picture... I just loved looking at this warm summer scene this morning, and thought some of you might like it too?
... and fun news ~ what I hope will be a good reason for y'all to come on and enter another give-a-way, to celebrate a brand new line of stencils produced by Stencil Girl Products, designed by my North Dakota art friend, and fabulous artist, TERRI STEGMILLER!  {woot woot!}.  I'm so excited to be a part of this ... blog hop starts January 20th with Terri!  {don'tcha dare miss it!} A week-long party of terrific give-a-ways, and artsy fun from lots of artists, and my part starts January 21st.  

And... last, but definitely not least!  What a treat for me to read all your lovely comments from the Rebecca Baer stencil give-a-way!  So fun! And did you see Rebecca's fun blog, too? Rebecca's Artful Living Blog. I now have it listed in my sidebar of blogs I follow, so I hope you will check it out.  She is a super-talented lady. 
 
So here we go:  I used the random generator here... I hope you are all as excited as me to see who won!
Congratulations to all!  Please contact me as soon as possible with your addresses, so I can send your prize to you. 
 Have a great weekend... 
I'm off to get my hands dirty! {lol}
 Soli Deo Gloria!
XO
Leslie

6 comments:

elle said...

Woo hoo! Thanks!

Gill said...

Thanks Leslie - emailing you now!
Congratulations to all the other lucky winners!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Love your photos, Leslie. I always do! That blog hop sounds like fun... I will be sure to check it out! Congrats to your winners!! :)

Angela Grasse said...

Wow! Thank you so much! I am very excited to have won a piece of your beautiful work! I guess I am being a bit of a ditz though because I can't seem to find an email address for you. warm regards Angela

Robbie said...

I am SO far behind in blog reading!!!! We are so spoiled about being south I forget there is snow in places!!!
Take care!!!

buy lutradur meter length said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...