About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Saturday, March 30, 2013

~ Happy Glorious Easter ~

"Arise my love ~ arise ... my love ~ !   The grave no longer has a hold on you!!" {song melody by the group NewSong}







Rejoicing!
~ Happy Easter ~
He is Risen!  {Indeed!}
Soli Deo Gloria

3 comments:

Nancy Lee said...

This is SO beautiful! Please give us readers a step-by-step how you did this.It is wonderful! Thank you

Hilary said...

I am so thrilled you visited my blog! I wanted to respond via e-mail but you're a "no-reply" blogger so I popped over here and am now following you both on Google Friend Connect AND Google+. Always happy to meet a Montana babe and a Bernina babe and when the two are combined ... well, it's simply a beautiful thing. ;) Looking forward to seeing more of your creations!

elle said...

Yes, please. Luv these windows and your flowers!!! pretty please with sweetener on it for some how to! Did you cut and paste the posies? You are arriving by e-mail but not so convenient to commentand not to mention a day late. But it is better than no MarveLes!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...