About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Friday, April 5, 2013

More ~ Gelli Print Card Originals ~

hi everyone ~ "wahoo magoo"...  it's   f r i d a y!!!

i have been loving putting together greeting cards, using my gelli printing plate, and beautiful, gorgeous colors i love!  love~love~love it!!!  and... adding some simple scrapbooking embellishments i've had on hand for years, as well as some new ones {!} and combining them with some simple white paper cards. stickers... stamps... rubons n' little hearts and arrows.  so so fun. these are all originals - original prints that were printed directly to white cardstock pre-purchased cards.













i'm tickled to say they passed the 'preview' test by several of my friends, and i've sold a dozen or so ... and the rest are going to be listed in my etsy shop soon~ i hope! 

i'm so looking forward to the weekend, perhaps a bit more of spring-like weather and more importantly ~ some downtime from a busy and hectic work week. i'm excited to show some pictures i took of an evening excursion where we took my co-worker girlfriends to the ulm pishkun buffalo jump just outside of town. 


in the meantime ~ enJOY!  and check out the artist and bloggers on STUDIO JRU for our friday fun... and don't forget your blessings abundant!
in His hands ~
leslie
xo   

 

13 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh, beautiful and inspiring! I've been thinking that I need to use up a lot of odds and ends and this is such a perfect way to do it! Hope your Resurrection week has been magnificent!

artisticblend said...

I just love your work! Always so colorful and inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing your talents and gifts with us.

Have a great weekend too. ;)

Cathy

Beverley Baird said...

Such lovely cards - with such inspiring passages.

Cindi Ashbeck said...

You're an amazing artist and I love getting your blog updates in my email! I thank God for finding you :)

Kate said...

These are so pretty thanks for sharing. I really like your colors.I hope you have a wonderful weekend. (coming from Studio JRU)

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

wow... they are all so gorgeous, leslie! i love each one. love all those hearts! :) and how awesome to have already sold so many! hope you are enjoying your 'more spring-link' weekend! xo

Valerie Sjodin said...

Leslie, these are lovely and encouraging, as usual! Thank you for sharing. I love your depth of color and texture!

Teresa in Music City said...

Such a joy always to see the lovely things you create! And I am happy to see that you are being rewarded with sales too :*) That always helps inspire, doesn't it?

Southern Gal said...

So pretty. Whether it's cloth or paper, you know how to make something beautiful and colorful. Love it.

robin said...

Love them!

kittyisnotamused said...

Beautiful cards, I love them all!

Rhonda H said...

Beautiful cards! I love gelli printing! And you have done an amazing job with the stitching and other elements! So pretty!

Jane Wetzel said...

I HAD to stop over here and tell u I LOVE these...I will be making some similar now! Thanks for the inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...