About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

New Watercolor Card ~ Bloom

hey there~

we eagerly anticipate the arrival of spring here in montana, and while we seem to be kept waiting... much like the  arrival of a beautiful woman {and her gown} at the ball... it is really here {70 degrees yesterday!}.  the flowers are coming... and while i wait... i draw them, paint 'em and make them bloom on paper! 
 these are simply scrapbook pages, gessoed. watercolors were then added, as well as a hint of metallic silver from the gelly roll pen and some white accents too.
 this time i added black stitching to the perimeter, too, just because, which also helped to get it attached to a simple white cardstock card. 
 bloom. one of my favorite words. 

may i always bloom... springtime or ... not!
enjoy ~ blooming is always 'in season' isn't it?! {and this time it's for sale in the etsy shop, too!!}
xo
Leslie

1 comment:

Nancy Lee said...

Good thing I don't live next door!
I would be in your studio looking over your shoulder! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...