About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Saturday, June 8, 2013

beautiful fabric by laura gunn ~ my oval runner

oh my gosh!  can you say "i feel good?!"  ... i do!!!  although i am still coughing and a little tired, i feel so enthused for this beautiful spring day!!  the rain has stopped, and the sun has appeared ~ and hey ~ i even feel like i could do some cleaning?!!!  lol

so!  here is a piece i also finished a couple weekends ago... yes, my friends... more laura gunn fabric!  isn't this beautiful?  i know - i know ~ i say that alot, don't i?  well, can't help it i guess!
keeping it simple... allowing the fabric to 'show off' with just some straight line {kinda sorta} quilting with my bernina #39 foot, and the important supporting role and ever-so-versatile, razzle dazzle thread from superior threads.  love this stuff!!!


...not the greatest light {since it was raining!}... but here's the finished piece. 
enjoy your day!  i know i am, as i am so happily 'putzing' between cleaning, and the gorgeous outdoors!  i think i need to go and take some pictures ... somewhere!  i hear glacier park calling our name... maybe not this weekend... but SOON!

blessings abundant,
leslie

5 comments:

elle said...

Lovely runner, Les. Sew glad that you are ready to spring into summer with good health and a robust outlook!

Teresa in Music City said...

So glad you are feeling better Leslie!

Jane Wetzel said...

beautiful..

Lynn said...

Beautiful table runner - love the sparkly thread. Glad you are feeling better now.

Barb N said...

Hi, Leslie - we moved and I changed email accounts and lost practically all my good blogging buddies. Sounds like you have been under the weather? If so, it's good to hear a spark in your voice again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...