About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Friday, June 7, 2013

rusty orange and turquoise ~ yum! {laura gunn fabrics}

hi friends ~

finally getting around to posting photos, and showing just a few quick shots of some of my recently created class round table runners from a couple weeks ago in my 'classic round frenzy' {and i'm not done yet ~ more cut out but not quilted}. 
this more of the laura gunn fabric i've had in my stash, and i kept the quilting minimal; just a bit around the pods, and then some sketchy, 'screendoor' patch stitching, too.  and this gorgeous color!  oh my.  it {almost} makes me swoon, it's so beautiful.
great for summertime dining... and perfect into fall decor!

a set of four, for sale in my shop ~ {wish i had bought more yardage of this one!}
i just love this turquoise and rusty orange combo.  it's been a favorite of mine for many, many years.  in fact, i had an afghan made by by great grandma ada, which i loved, from various tones of turquoise, and orangey rusts to warm browns. 
enJoy! 
 
xo
leslie 


10 comments:

Margaret Applin said...

LOVE that fabric!!!! I forget where I have seen it before!!

Robbie said...

Love the colors!! They are great together!!! Just beautiful....

Jenni C's said...

I love your place mats, the color combination is great, I have never been brave enough to combine those colors...

Terri Stegmiller said...

Gorgeous...one of my favorite color combos too!

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

These are so pretty and yes, those colors always draw me in too! Fantastic girl. xox

Jane Wetzel said...

these colors together are simply stunning! another treasure :)

Carola Bartz said...

My favorite colors, especially in this combination. Stunning!

Gill said...

Fab-u-lous!!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

what a gorgeous color combo... these are fantastic, leslie!! i love the sketchy stitching! :)

Jen Price said...

Beautiful! Yes, those colors look amazing together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...