About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

autumn in suede ~

autumn. 

autumn.

autumn!

imitated in sueded fabric and free motion couching.  

a symphony of color, texture, and pattern.  much like fall herself... {but not quite as good} 




a little bit country ~ {and not much rock n roll!}

have a wonderful autumn day!
soli deo gloria ~
blessings
leslie

8 comments:

Southern Gal said...

That texture is amazing.

elle said...

Definitely a YUM!!!

Laceflower said...

You must have that great couching foot for the bernina; looks fantastic.

Robbie said...

Who would have thought to couch! Only you! Very nice!!!

Jennifer Scantlebury Vienneau said...

Oooh! Very, very nice! Love it! It reminds me of an art nouveau form of those wonderful chenille bedspreads we used to have on our beds.

Lynette (NZ) said...

Gorgeous pattern. I am love with the raised tactile effect

Jane Wetzel said...

wow the texture is amazing...the color?? oh..did I mention the COLORS?? lol

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

this is so fun!! i love it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...