About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

faux leather ~ masculine crosses for 2014

morning everyone ~

i love creating these little crosses... this time it was with leftover leather fabric.

in black and brown.  each backed with sturdy cardstock, and zig zagged stitched and a ribbon attached.  great little bookmarks, thank you gifts, baptism, graduation, and more.

i tried for a more masculine look.  did i succeed?  what do you think? 








and yes... i was wanting not to do 'glitzy' ribbon... but i had no lace cord/leather string lying around.  working on that...

blessings on your day ~
soli deo gloria
leslie

2 comments:

elle said...

The aqua and brown is perfectly wonderful and masculine! :)

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Beautiful work always Leslie....Love the rich colors. xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...