About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

sketchbook ~ more than a conqueror in a pink daisy

happy daisy.

love this sketchbook page.  lots of healing in doodling, playing with color.  texture.  ideas.  and prayer.






... nothing to fear. more than a conqueror.  might in Him!

... every reason for faith.

thank God.

have a wonderful day, wherever you are.
xo
leslie

2 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

gosh I sure love when you show your sketch book entries! beautiful!

Lynn said...

Beautiful words and beautiful painting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...