About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

from my sketchbook ~ pure in heart

hi friends ~ it's a beautifully simple message.  perfectly on the mark for valentine's week.

full of hope. 

full of promise.

and it's {always} a matter of the heart.

because... that's where it truly must begin.






thank God... we can do just that when we put our heart in His hands.
{thankful for that miracle}
soli deo gloria ~
xo
leslie

4 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

Aaaaah!!! The perfect word for the season .... and so beautiful done, too :)

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

PTL! A perfect message!

elle said...

For god so loved...
that He offered to change our hearts!

Donna said...

Beautiful message and wonderful colors!
D~~~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...