About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

{more} garden flower watercolors ~

hi there ~

is it spring yet?!  {nope}  not here.  not... yet.  

meanwhile, we "dream in color" here in montana {and wait not-so-patiently for the real spring to arrive...

and these four pieces are the last of my dream garden i showcased yesterday; part of my newest 8" x 10"  original watercolors, and the first one is one o my personal favorites:

"bloom"



"faith"



wild flower


"abide"

but i am not prejudicial... {i do love them all} and i'm proud and excited to offer them in the shop.

have a bright, big bloomin' day {or evening!}
xo
leslie

5 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

Leslie...just so beautiful...LOVE them all :)

elle said...

I can't get over how velvety the beading is. lovely!!!

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

These are just spectacular. The colors blow me away. xox

Robbie said...

Your beautiful work never ceases to amaze...love the addition of the micro beads!!

BlissfulSandy said...

so darn yummy, they are all vibrant and alive, very lovely Leslie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...