About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

the sparrow ~ from my sketchbook

hi there ~

looking forward to seeing the spring sparrows... and while they haven't quite made an appearance in our yard yet... they surely have made an appearance in my sketchbook!

{thank goodness!}

and while i'm at it...

every sparrow needs a little bit of glamor, right?  let's just call it ... frost!






yes!  i know so, too!

sweet spring... sweet spring ~ not to worry, 
for we are ready for you to spring into action!
xo
leslie


2 comments:

Sweet and Savory by Sarah said...

So cute!!!

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Pretty glowing sparrow. I have been watching this winter wren every day and they are so precious...xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...