About Me

My Photo
Great Falls, Montana, United States
I love creating art. I love the Creator! And through that love, I find a little slice of heaven on earth and I give Him all the glory! It's a great adventure and I'm excited to see what's around the bend! Come join me, won't you?

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

rachel's big day ~ wedded bliss

rachel and weston's marriage day ~ 

it was a perfect day!  slightly cooler temps, a light breeze at about 4 miles per hour {= no mosquitos!}...  with slightly cloudy skies, and soft diffused light!  


 there's the beautiful wedding planner!



















 sparkling cider for all ~ the olders and the youngers!





footnote:  and the beautiful mother-to-be wedding planner {cousin to the bride}... she got married in this same spot... in what you could definitely say less than ideal conditions {cold, rainy, windy}... but just look at the laughter and love on her face!
 just a few years ago... and the weather was {quite a bit} less than perfect on that september day, but it didn't stop this sweet couple from enjoying their special day one little bit!

a legacy of love and promise 
for  
future generations to come.
thank you Lord, for the gift of marriage.
amen.


9 comments:

Terri said...

What a beautiful montage you made up for us. I sure enjoyed it, remembering my wedding, and my daughter's and my granddaughter's... Thanks Leslie
Hugs

Southern Gal said...

Beautiful wedding! so sweet.

Jennifer Scantlebury Vienneau said...

Your photos are so lovely, Leslie! It looks like it certainly was a very joyous and blessed occasion. Congrats to the lovely newlyweds!

elle said...

LES! I don't usually cry at weddings but... this is amazing. What a blessing! oh, and I'm so glad the ring bearer got to the front on time! ;)

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

So beautiful and what handsome young people. xox

Robbie said...

A beautiful day for a beautiful family!! Thanks for sharing with us.

treadlemusic said...

This post actually brought tears to my eyes! So sweet and very much what a wedding is meant to be (regardless of the circumstances/weather!). I so appreciate your sharing!!!

Barb N said...

What do you mean "Rachel's Big Day"? I think it was every bit as much your big day, too! Blessings abound!

Rike B. said...

What a beautiful couple and amazing pictures. I hope, our wedding in 3 weeks will be as nice and the weather will be fine.
greetings, Rike

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...